Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Anthony, grill master

While I generally eschew pictures of myself, I'm all about promoting friends. With that in mind, this is Anthony, the cook of that awesome Italian dish a couple weeks ago. I will admit, based on this picture, I'm not sure who's having more fun, him or the corn.

















Here's the dinner he made. It's all from scratch.

Bacon wrapped steak, grilled corn, cheddar mashed potatoes, homemade beer bread, and wedge salad.















Next time I want to go to Ruth Chris, I'm just going to pay him to make me steak.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like the color of the dish. It doesn't do the meal any justice. I have experienced your incredible cooking and I'm certain that this was a delicious meal. And put a few diced tomatoes on the wedge salad. Not like your trying to sell anything here so I'll shut up.

    ReplyDelete