Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A challenge, if ye will...

So, I was talking to Joanna and we've decided to let people suggest what they want to see on here. Is there a recipe you've always wanted to know how to make? Something you vaguely remember from a restaurant visit long ago that you'd love to see recreated? Well, let me know. Put it in the comments or email me at vragis357 (at) gmail (dot) com and tell me what you want to see. I'll happily rise to the challenge and, if you're nice, possibly let you try the finished result or at least give you a recipe and step by step instructions. On the list so far is a chocolate cake/cheesecake combo for Joanna's roommate Amber. I await your orders kiddies...

1 comment:

  1. A challenge huh. In the future, I would like to see scotch eggs, and shepards pie. Such pleasures should lead you to good eating.

    ReplyDelete